Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

X8 Toy Webcamera

• Please log in to reply

Irothz

Irothz

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I've been googling my little butt and fingers off to find the software for my webcamera. I did find it once, but i forgot to save the site, and now when I've reinstalled my windows, I can't find it again

only site I could find about it was in swedish, I'm swedish so I can understnad it..but it dosen't contain anything about it, except retail, wich dosen't have it in stock anymore anyway.
http://pricebomb.se/...fed-rabbit/info
X8_Toy_Webcamera_Scarfed_rabbit.jpeg

but it dosen't say who made it or where I can get the software for it. because belive it or not, it did not come with the pacage.

I just bought it cuz it was really cute and in my budget... (I'm a girl..ok..I put my money elsewere). atm I really regret doing that though. but as my economy looks, I can't afford buying a new one, that's a bit better with software either.. so I'm kind of stuck here. :)

so it would be great to get some help to find software for this...thing..so I can use it again. because it's mighty annoying to have a webcamera and not being able to use it. it's not the best. but when it was installed, it atleast worked.. and that all I care for really.

so if anyone knows about the makers of these plushie webcams and where I could find software for it, It'd be greatly apriciated! :)

with love
Liz

Advertisements