Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer wants to freeze & hijackthis errors.

• Please log in to reply

Cris21

Cris21

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Today I got on the computer and went to windows media player and it was very slow to start playing a song, and with each click acted as though it wanted to freeze up, so I had to wait for it to respond. Also having this problem with other things on the desktop and online. Was wondering if anyone here could take a look at a hijackthis log I saved right after. I also have 2 screenshots of errors I got while trying to use hijackthis before it saved the log. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Advertisements

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Hello Cris21

Your computer can become slow for many reasons, one of which can be malware. I see you have said you have a Hijack This log ready but please do not post in this forum instead please post it in our malware removal forum. I reccomend that you read the following topic here and then post your log here.

Regards