Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I downgraded my Vista PC to XP

• Please log in to reply

karbo

karbo

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
Well, it's normal since it's trying to locate the drivers needed.

Advertisements

karbo

karbo

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

its weird though, because i can download the 3mb installation file, then when i try to install it it starts going through all of the normal stuff (accepting license) ect. then it tries to connect and fails.

There might be something going wrong with the server on their end. You could try later.

karbo

karbo

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
Perhaps you could try this audio driver version.

Dylan U

Dylan U

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
i will try that. probly wont get back to you today since super bowl in 15 minutes.

karbo

karbo

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
No problem, don't miss the super bowl! :)

Dylan U

Dylan U

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
well i tried it. i uninstalled the driver i had that wasnt working and installed that version and it did the same exact thing. say that the installation was succesful and needed to restart and on restart in device manager it says (Device Unable To Start Code 10 Error)