Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graphic driver

• Please log in to reply

Leokage

Leokage

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
It been bugging me for quiet some time now. It gives me blurry line (no colour line, its transparent) going vertically across my screen after/during I play a video. Previously, I got fed up of seeing blue lines going across horozontially so I uninstalled all my drivers. now when I let windows update do its thing upon restarting my pc it won't load to the user window instead my screen remains black until I reboot it manually to restore it but from time to time I get the same sceneario and conclusion over and over again.

I tried various drivers and driver sweeper they don't seem to do the trick. I'm thinking of wiping my pc clean to let my pc reinstall everything hoping that I don't encounter the same problem again.

Attached Thumbnails

• driverproblem1.jpg
  • driverproblem2.jpg

Edited by Leokage, 01 February 2009 - 05:19 PM.

Advertisements