Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

New (?) Tickler Service

• Please log in to reply

wdc202

wdc202

• PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
Iíd like to find a web site that would send me an email at a prescribed date with content of my choosing that I could use as a reminder of things I need todo. Surely such a site exists, right? (Else, it would be a good idea, donít you think?)

Can someone please point me to that site? Thanks.

Advertisements

karbo

karbo

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
Look at this.

A simple Google search is all it takes, under email reminder...

I use a fun and simple little free application that pins post-its on your desktop to remind you of anything. It's a french software but I think you can configure it to work in english during installation.

Aide memoire

Edited by karbo, 02 February 2009 - 02:04 PM.

wdc202

wdc202

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
Thank you so much. I'll try them both.

karbo

karbo

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
You're welcome! :)

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
If you have a GMail and/or Yahoo email account, use the Calendar and set up your email alerts there. I think Hotmail even has a Calendar function which has that service. I get email alerts from both GMail and Yahoo to be sure I don't forget anything.

Just enter in the Notes?Description section what you want. Allows a notice to be sent so many days before the event.