One of the first things to check is the memory on your computer with these kind of errors. If possible please do this with the minidump file and post it here.
1) Download and install the http://www.microsoft...installx86.mspx
Debugging Tools from Microsoft
2) Locate your latest memory.dmp file- C:\WINDOWS\ Minidump\Mini081505-01.dmp or whatever
3) open a CMD prompt and cd\program files\debugging tools for windows\
4) type the following stuff:
c:\program files\debugging tools>kd -z C:\WINDOWS\ Minidump\Mini081505-01.dmp
(it will spew a bunch)
kd> .logopen c:\debuglog.txt
kd> .sympath srv*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
kd> .reload;!analyze -v;r;kv;lmnt;.logclose;q
5) You now have a debuglog.txt in c:\, open it in notepad and post the content here
You may get a error on the log with the above, if so then-
Create the folder c:\symbols
use the following command within windbg and it will fix the symbol problem.
Attach the output here
WinDBG is a GUI debugger from microsoft, while KD is not. And what that means is WinDBG is a graphical interface.
If you want you can try using the debugging tools yourself to learn something.