Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Broni and Roschach112.......Take a pill!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sami21

sami21

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
:) I fianally get a response and basically it's telling me to get lost?!!!! "and?" certainly isn't a response I would expect form anyone here. :) Some help you 2 are! I realised that I didn't have any spyware\virus problems so I posted here...dumb dumbs!!!

I don't want any help from either of you. I resolved the problem myself, and it was due to the Zone Alarm I downloaded. Don't be so quick to jump on people when they really might need your help. Isn't what this website is all about??? You were rude and it's inexcusable! You shouldn't be on here. I'm done with you and this website.

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
I am not sure why you are complaining about Broni, he really didn't do anything.

I have no idea how you got "basically it's telling me to get lost?!!!!" from "Its still open so am closing this topic". There was nothing rude in what I said in your topic, I was merely doing my moderator task here.

The way we do things here, if you read the rules, is that you don't post multiple topics for the same question. I felt your topic was more than likely malware related, rather than a tech problem, so I closed the topic here as your solution was more likely to be found in the Malware Removal forum. If it wasn't then I would have re-opened your topic in the XP forum.

There was no malice or rudeness in what I did, sorry that you seem to think there was. Am glad you found your solution though. Since your problem is solved I will close your malware topic as well. This isn't the right area to post feedback either so will close this as well.

If you wish to comment about me or Broni, or how the site is run, here is the Feedback forum for you.

http://www.geekstogo...edback-f15.html

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
I'm sorry you found your experience here less than enlightening, but it was you that went against our terms of use when you started multiple topics on the same issue. Rorschach112 and Broni did nothing wrong and Rorschach112 performed his moderation responsibilities just as he was expected to.

Then you go against the TOU again with this post made for no other purpose than to flame others.

I'm done with you and this website.

You certainly are... :)