Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

OLE32.dll issues (Not found)

• Please log in to reply

daisychick3299

daisychick3299

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Am I correct in thinking this is basically the same thing but with a nifty little case to protect the drive?

Advertisements

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
The one you pointed to can do the job for you. The one I showed is more versatile, it can connect to IDE drives of any size (not only 2.5 which are used in laptops) and SATA.

daisychick3299

daisychick3299

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Just wanted to let you know that I've been enjoying my pictures on my other computer. :) I wasn't able to get out today to look for the adapter, so I was googling issues with Xorg not working on Linux and came across the suggestion of trying version 2.17 instead of 2.16. It worked! I was able to use Xorg and transfer my pictures off my old laptop onto my external drive!! Thank you so much for your help!!!! You have NO idea how grateful I am!!

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
I am really glad it worked for you.