Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

"Topic Closed" message?

• Please log in to reply

wdc202

wdc202

• PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
I apparently did something illegal a few minutes ago and got a message asking me "not to double enter" and closing out a question I posted (Raft of JPG files). Would Broni or others explain the violation? Thanks.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hello wdc202...

Nothing too serious...you started two topics for the same issue. We closed one of them to avoid confusion and redundant information.

wannabe1

Onaipian

Onaipian

Notepad warrior

• Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts
Removed

wannabe1 beat me to it...

:)

--
piano9playa5

Edited by piano9playa5, 08 February 2009 - 02:59 PM.

wdc202

wdc202

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
Thanks for the clarification.

Actually, my original post failed (my fault) to include an attachment; so I tried to send the attachment as a "Reply" to my own post. Did <that> cause the violation?

How <does> one amend a posting (a few minutes after sending the original)?

Onaipian

Onaipian

Notepad warrior

• Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts
After adding a reply, down at the very bottom of the post there should be an Edit box.. Click it and then choose full edit.. You will then be taken back the page you were on to post, with everything filled in.. Just edit the post as if you were posting it for the first time and then click "Submit Modified Post"...

:)

--
piano9playa5