Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lost Power Cord

• Please log in to reply

cheema

cheema

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
I lost my power cord to my computer. The PSU model number is OCZ500SXS. Do I have to buy another power supply unit or can I just order the cord from newegg or something. I tried looking on newegg but couldn't find it. If you find it could you please link me. Thanks.

Here is the link to the power supply: http://www.newegg.co...p;Tpk=ocz500sxs

Edited by cheema, 09 February 2009 - 02:02 PM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
AC Power Cord Looks like a standards power cord that you should be able to get at Office Depot, Office Max, Home Depot or any where power cords are sold.

NewEgg's Power Cord List This one looks close. This one, too.

Power Cord Search

Edited by Major Payne, 09 February 2009 - 02:08 PM.

cheema

cheema

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
So there is just one general psu ac power cord? I thought they would differ based on the voltages each one supported. So this power cord would work with my psu then? http://www.newegg.co...N82E16812339139

Edited by cheema, 09 February 2009 - 02:06 PM.

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Guess I was adding other links. Check out the ones at NewEgg and see how they match up to one you had.