Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

No address Bar in Windows XP

• Please log in to reply

dnestorjr

dnestorjr

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
Recently in windows XP in my folders, I have noticed that the address are no longer there & I cant get them back, anyone out there have any ideas?
Address bar is fine in my internet browsers (IE & Firefox), but not in folders or when I go to my computer

Edited by dnestorjr, 10 February 2009 - 11:47 AM.

Advertisements

Orlando_IT

Orlando_IT

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I assume when you are in a folder, if you right click up on a empty space in the bar, that Adress bar does have a check mark by it? Probably not your issue, but worth checking.

dnestorjr

dnestorjr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
OK there is a reason why I am password protecting this laptop, apparently someone dragged the Address bar in folders to point I could barely see, I feel dumb for this, but then again, it wasnt my doing. Thanks :)