Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help with Crossfire problem

• Please log in to reply

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
last stab...try getting all the versions of Net Framework..
.NET Framework Versions are NET Framework runtime and associated files required to run certain applications ....The CCC may require a version that you don't have...like 2.0

Advertisements

pat3380

pat3380

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
I appreciate all the help.

I went on different websites, including an ATI Crossfire forum and it seems that the technology just doesn't work!

I am very disappointed by ATI supports (there is no support!)

I think I will take out my two Sapphire x1650 PRO cards and go with one single NVIDIA card.

I know I don't have the best, fastest or newest cards, but it seems that people with top of the line cards have the same problem and can't make Crossfire work properly...

I mainly use my computer for video editing, and some games (I play most of the game on PS3).

Any suggestion on a good video card that is not to expensive?

I give up with Crossfire!!!!

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
you should ask for video card suggestions in the forum System Building and Upgrading here...also include a link to this thread...

Edited by happyrock, 12 March 2009 - 08:08 AM.

bloto21

bloto21

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I never had problems with crossfire or sli at the moment I using three cards and non problems. Jut try reinstall all drivers motherboard and etc and at the reinstall dx then try install ati drivers but on both togheter and restart computer then log in ccc and check I hate ccc :) or you can try install just drivers ! without ccc and in the games choose two cards or enable secend card in device manager also you can check the bios maybe there is some conflict