Welcome to GeeksToGo !
Are you running Firefox ???
Are you having the same problem in IE? , If it is effecting both of browsers a likely cause is a corrupt/missing font, typically the arial font
Windows supports TrueType fonts or fonts that are specially designed for Windows, and these fonts are available commercially. Some programs also include special fonts that are installed as part of the program installation. Additionally, printers frequently come with TrueType or special Windows fonts. Follow the directions that come with these products to install these fonts.
If you Can dig up your Windows XP disk...
To manually install or re-install a font:
* Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
* Double-click the Fonts folder.
* On the File menu, click Install New Font.
* In the Drives box, click the drive that has the floppy or CD-ROM that contains the fonts you want to add. If you are installing fonts from a floppy disk, this is typically drive A or drive B. If you are installing the fonts from a compact disc, your CD-ROM drive is typically drive D.
* Double-click the folder that contains the fonts.
* Click the font you want to add. To select more than one font at a time, press and hold down the Ctrl key while you click each font.
* Click to select the Copy Fonts To Fonts Folder check box. The Windows\Fonts folder is where the fonts that are included with Windows XP are stored.
* Click OK
Hope all goes well for you
Edited by Anthony19, 11 February 2009 - 05:41 AM.