Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Problem with my favorite Urls

• Please log in to reply

brady1988

brady1988

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
hey there guys, since ive using my laptop something was acting pretty weird the thing is yesterday i was surfing on the internet so i found some good websites that i liked so decided to save the url on my pending documents here a picture:

Posted Image

Now if look at the picture carefully where it says hack tools -forums, hack-world.net and darkzone4u.tk
the thing is its configured as my reproductor windows media its like it is a song or video but is not those are URLs u know what im saying so the question is what the [bleep] is going on ? how can i set everything back so it can show me as a website because everytime i try to open it it says

Posted Image
so now u see what im saying something is wrong with that i will really appreciate ur help guys.
thx and have a wonderful day.

Edited by brady1988, 11 February 2009 - 06:13 PM.

Advertisements

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
can soomeone give me a hand please>

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
please can someone help me out with this...

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
please guys :) im desperated for this problem i will appreciate some help.