Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

Fatal Error

• Please log in to reply

Chazz K

Chazz K

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Fatal Error We are very sorry, but an internal error has occurred. Please re-install this product to fix this problem. Error-code 1/ -3/ 10800. See doc # 5305

This error comes up when i try to open Nero 7 Ultra and Windows Media Player 11, does anyone know whats going on with this?

I can run Windows Media Player 11 Even after the error pops up, and it lets me continue to watch other videos so long as the program stays open. But I can't run Nero 7 at all now. I tried to look up any other info on this problem on Yahoo and Google but couldn't find anything. Has anyone else had this problem?