Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account

Fatal Error

• Please log in to reply

Chazz K

Chazz K

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Fatal Error We are very sorry, but an internal error has occurred. Please re-install this product to fix this problem. Error-code 1/ -3/ 10800. See doc # 5305

This error comes up when i try to open Nero 7 Ultra and Windows Media Player 11, does anyone know whats going on with this?

I can run Windows Media Player 11 Even after the error pops up, and it lets me continue to watch other videos so long as the program stays open. But I can't run Nero 7 at all now. I tried to look up any other info on this problem on Yahoo and Google but couldn't find anything. Has anyone else had this problem?

Advertisement

Chazz K

Chazz K

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Never mind, I figured it out, turned out to be a Nero 7 problem, I uninstalled before and reinstalled, but it still happened, so I ruled that out -at first-... But I got ahold of Nero Clean Tool, which PROPERLY uninstalled Nero for me, reinstalled it, and both Nero 7 and Windows Media Player 11 work again, sorry for the trouble.

Onaipian

Onaipian

Notepad warrior

• Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts

sorry for the trouble.

On the contrary, you have given many people with the same problem a solution! Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Also, thank you for letting us know the results... We like to know, whether good or bad...

:)

Advertisement