Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

How to install "Compatibility Wizard" into my windows xp

• Please log in to reply

brady1988

brady1988

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
hey guys i have a big problem when i installed msn 7.5 and tried to login in it says :

Posted Image

u see that message on that picture thats what it says forcing me to install the newer version of msn but thats what i dont want to so figured out on the internet how to fool this message going to msn properties then compatibility system or something and u select windows 2000 then press OK and now it will work but the problem is that my system doesnt have " compatibility wizard " i dont even have help&support so nothing that can help me to install my " compatibility wizard " so question is can u guys help me out with this how can i install it again please i cant find the way to do it because i dont have all the tools that i will need to install it again.

I will really appreciate if u guys help me out and together resolve this problem.
Thank u ! have a nice day.

Advertisements

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
i will really appreciate some help on this .... please guys.