Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

OpenDNS Experts Welcome

• Please log in to reply

Dan

Dan

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 1,771 posts
Glad to hear things seem to be working for you :)

I have taking quite a liking to computers as of late, I joined Dec 18th and have about 200 posts LOL I have never belonged to a tech site before. You do the math.

Good stuff :) I hope you plan to stick around; this was my first tech site too.

I haven't tried Chrome...could you give me your opinion and some thoughts about it?

I like Chrome. It's simple, fast, doesn't feel bulky or bloated, and it gets the job done for me. I believe there was a discussion topic floating around some where about it; I'd suggest searching for it and seeing what other people think. It can't compete with Firefox in terms of extendability (via addons) though. So it really depends on what you want from a browser :)

Advertisements