Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printer problems

• Please log in to reply

shat

shat

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have had two Hp printers and neither one of them will hook up to my system. The computer will recognize the printer, but I can not printer, scan or do anything with it. It gives me an error when it comes to plugging in the USB cable. Can someone please help before I go crazy.

Advertisements

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Hi - not to go over anyone's solutions or anything but when I had my recent challenges with HP printers, I was persistent with the HP Solution and got replies to every challenge that came up and am now able to print with the old and the new printers. The drivers just kept coming until we got the right combination.
If this is an inappropriate answer I am sure the administrators of the forum will delete this answer.
Also, please accept my apologies if this is inappropriate. Just thought it would free those solving our dilemmas to go onto other items. There are sure enough of them.