Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ipod wont diconnect

• Please log in to reply

alicewb13

alicewb13

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I tried to plug my Ipod into my computer to charge it and when itunes came up it froze. Then when I brought it up again it didn't recognize my Ipod. Now my Ipod is connected but my Computer doesn't recognize the USB. so now I have an Ipod with Connected eject before disconnecting on the screen and no way to disconnect safely HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! The eject button is suppose to come up when the file for my Ipod comes up - which only comes up when recognized - and the Ipod nano manual says nothing about this I've been working at it for 3 hours.

Edited by alicewb13, 14 February 2009 - 11:08 AM.

Advertisements

alicewb13

alicewb13

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I have tried another USB port!

alicewb13

alicewb13

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
NVM I fixed! I took it out of the UBS port even though it said not to the after I woke up in the morning after leaving it on all night so as you can see it was dead. Then I plugged it in to the UBS port and Ta Da itunes came up and my ipod was charging Dont ask me how it's just working now :) :) :)