Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

how to Restore my computer to brand new

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Thank you for helping with the last problem guys... Um quick question i want to restore my computer basically from when i first got it... but when i go to restore its already set to like 2 weeks ago but i would like to restore from the beginning..

Can someone please help :)

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,302 posts
What is the brand/ model of computer?
Most store bought ones like Dell have recovery partitions or recovery cd's.

These will take you back to brand new. Keep in mind that ALL DATA WILL BE LOST if you do not back it up.
You will have to re-install all updates from microsoft.
You will have to re-install any programs you have bought or downloaded.
You will also have to do any custimization to the computer that you have done to get it the way you want.

With that said, are you have any particular problems that make you to want to do this?