Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer speaker makes randon spontaneous farting sounds

• Please log in to reply

blavatsky3

blavatsky3

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Computer speaker makes randon spontaneous farting sounds.

I have been told to come here after visiting the security section. They failed to isolate the problem.

BUt my computer is still making random spontaneous farting sounds.

Any help is appreciated

Desktop
Win XP pro
3Ghz CPU
2Gb RAMM
250 GB Hard Disk drive
Sound CArd Creative Labs Sound Blaster 2ZS Platinum PRO
with external console for sound control and headphone jacks

Head phone jacks are dead

Speakers which are directly connected to PCI sound card are making
random spontaneous farting sounds mainly a few seconds after turning up volume
on external console. The sound from Digital TV tuner card comes through OK but with the farting sound superimposed.
All other sounds are made by flash (.flv youtube etc) together with the farting sound superimposed over it.

Problem started around 1st Feb 2009
around the time I downloaded some demo software which inadvertently installed
toolbars (eg speedapps)

Any help is appreciated

Edited by blavatsky3, 16 February 2009 - 06:28 PM.

Advertisements

Nicolet

Nicolet

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
Farting sounds, Lol, that's a new one, I'd help you but have no clue what it might be, pretty funny though

blavatsky3

blavatsky3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
So what do I do ?

I may be a bit paranoid but I think people behind 911 may have something to do with
this.

I have been investigating 9/11 (Twin Towers attack) and I have discovered that it was an INSIDE JOB. I have had my phone and fax lines cut. I have also received consecutive strange phone calls ( no one answers the phone then it goes to background music then hangs up) three times in succession , each time after posting a message to the same 9/11 website.

9/11 witnesses are mysteriously dying
recently Beverly Eckert in a plane crash on 9th Feb 2009 whose husband died in 9/11
he was a risk management person.
People from Raytheon (military planes) were on illfated 9/11 flights.
Barry Jennings - witness to explosions and dead people inside WTC-7
Lt Col Pete Raffa who probably shot down Flt 93 and knew it was not a 757 so he had to be eliminated.
US Sen Paul Wellstone who could have stopped war with IRAQ died in a mysterious plane crash 25th October 2002 which was about 5 months before US invaded IRAQ.

This is just some of what I have uncovered.

Apparently FREE ENERGY is also being covered up.
WATER CAR INVENTOR, Stanley Meyer mysteriously dies after being offered
$1 Billion USD to sell his invention ( how to run a car on water ) as did Daniel Dingel.

My laptop died this weekend after being hit by a win 32 Trojan.
I had to do a reformat reinstal VISTA.
I then used "Recover My Files" to recover my 9/11 project files.

Edited by blavatsky3, 16 February 2009 - 11:14 PM.

Nicolet

Nicolet

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
9/11 seriously?
I've had a good laugh reading that

I googled around and I'd guess the farting sound (as boring as it may be) has very little chances to be caused by a conspiracy, possibly one of the diafragms (the little fiber that vibrates to produce sounds) is broken and is vibrating under some circumstances, I know no way to fix that.

blavatsky3

blavatsky3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
The TV sounds fine.
Flash files sound fine
except for the superimposed farting sound.

Anthony19

Anthony19

• PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Hello blavatsky3 & Welcome to GTG
The speaker diaphragm contains fibers of 3 to 50 mm length mixed in matrix resin. The fibers are oriented radially from center to periphery in surface layers of the diaphragm, while they are oriented in different directions in a middle layer. After setting the resin, these fibers are fixed in the matrix resin with certain tension applied thereto

more Detailed information can be found at : http://www.faqs.org/...app/20080199028 Beware: Long article :)

Best of luck
&
Happy Computing !

Anthony19

PS: i would also say your best bet would be a " blown speaker "...

Edited by Anthony19, 18 February 2009 - 04:33 AM.

blavatsky3

blavatsky3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
This is not help.

You did not suggest connecting the speakers to another source to help isolate the problem.

I connected the speakers in question to my laptop and they work fine.

You are trying to discredit me for knowing that 9/11 is an inside job which should be a crime.

Other people who support having 9/11 re-investigated are Former President Jimmy Carter,
Ed ASner (actor whop has received humanitarian awards, was on Mary Tyler Moore Show), Charlie Sheen the actor, Professor Steven Jones (discovered THERMATE in dust samples from World Trade Center).

If you don't want to help me why don't you just say so ? why play games?.

A bit childish if you ask me.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi there,

You could try completely uninstalling the sound card and drivers itself. Then reinstall the latest drivers upon reboot.

Before we try this, though, can you please link to the exact model sound card on the Creative website? I cannot find the Creative Labs Sound Blaster 2ZS Platinum PRO, this card doesn't seem to exist. I can find a 2ZS model, but it isn't the Platinum PRO, and it's for a notebook computer (not PCI slot).

Cheers

Troy

blavatsky3

blavatsky3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I went to their website as well and could not find it either. the closest I could come up with
http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B00005PWVU

The follwing link shows you what it looks like

http://www.zdnet.com...39116689,00.htm

I was considering trying another sound card (if I can find one lying around somewhere)

thanks

Richard

Nicolet

Nicolet

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
I still don’t get it why you want us to know about 9/11, that’s fine by me and I’m really not interested on it, just thought it was funny. If the drivers update doesn’t work, then I’d advise you to put your sound card on another PCI slot to rule it out.

Advertisements

blavatsky3

blavatsky3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
People like Beverly Eckert from Continental Flight 3407 Feb 13th , 2009, have died because they are 9/11 activists.

So if my computer is being hijacked even while I have security software like Panda Internet Security 2009 like it was this morning when my toolbar had a URL favorites button added which takes you to here....
http://forum.danield...ewforum.php?f=6

which I believe is some dark cell inside CIA

I was checking the staus of www.danieldingel.com
but there is no link there to http://forum.danield...ewforum.php?f=6

As for how the button appeared on the toolbar I have no technical knowledge of how that was done except that it must have been a hacker.

I have had my phone an fax cut at work.
I have received intimidating phone calls after posting messages to 9/11 website three calls, one directly after each of three posts to the 9/11 forum (all within about 1 hour).

I know of secret plans for a car that runs on water which are being kept in a secret government library. Probably stolen from watercar inventor Stanley Meyer.

I know of German intel that people close to the FBI organised an analysis of the effects of flying a Boeing 757 into the Twin Towers in June 2001 which is about 4 months before 9/11.

So how much more do you want to know?

All I wanted to let you know was that I think my computer is being attacked by people
responsible for 9/11.

If this is a plausible explanation ( which is a much better explanation than the damaged speakers explanation offered by one of your colleagues) then I thought it would be helpful to know. I have notified the Police also but I think they will be stalwarted when it gets too high in the chain as that is exactly where the corruption leads to.

You should watch "On Native Soil" it may open your eyes. It has Beverly Eckert in it.
The lady who was pushing to have 9/11 re-investiagted (her husband Sean Rooney died in WTC on 9/11). R.I.P

I made a printscreen image of the website mentioned above before deleting the nefarious "URL favorite" button. My wife was browsing EBAY shortly after I tried accessing Daniel Dingel's website and she was distraught being a mother of three she was very concerned.

Edited by blavatsky3, 18 February 2009 - 09:31 PM.

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts
Hi blavatsky3,

Can you try and stay on topic? Please limit yourself to the speaker issue and do not call the people that are trying to help you childish or try to convince them of your ideas about unrelated issues.

Thank you,

blavatsky3

blavatsky3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I will try and do what Nicolet has suggested checking sound card on another system.

I have only offered a suggestion on where my attacks are coming from.

If this is outside the scope of your rules then I am happy to conform to them.

However people who try to discredit me for sharing some of the truth should not be allowed to do so. See what one of your peers said..

PS: i would also say your best bet would be a " blown speaker "...

This post has been edited by Anthony19: Yesterday, 09:33 PM

--------------------
Please Reply back on the end result's , even if it's good or bad... ( we would all like to know the end result)

I cna ytpe 300 wrods pre mniuet!!!

Windows has detected that you right clicked on the mouse. You must reboot for the settings to take effect. would you like to Reboot now? Yes/No

What I inferred from this was that someone has some bias against me.

Anthony19

Anthony19

• PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Hello blavatsky3

Iam sorry for the miss-understanding.. i was refering to the fact i though the speaker was damaged beyond repair... " the state of the speaker itself " ( it is broken/blown up )

However , you have verified that it is not...

i only attempted to inform you of what had actually happened to the speaker

BTW: Quote:
I know of secret plans for a car that runs on water which are being kept in a secret government library. Probably stolen from watercar inventor Stanley Meyer

I believe he was offered a quiet alot of money from a fuel company ( because they would be the ones to lose out in the long run... )

Sometime later , he was killed... i need say no more ( +13 rated website :) )

Alot of what you have been saying i do believe is true though...

Best Of Luck
&
Happy Computing !!!

Anthony19

PS: not really the place though :)

PSS: Someone may be playing games ??? , and you are maybe a little "Paranoid "??? , If you are concerned of the state of your computer , you are more than welcome to get checked by a malware removalist ... and then continue the topic / re -open this topic here and we can continue on

If you wish to get cheked out first... that is no problem
Start here:http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/You-Must-Read-Before-Posting-Hijackthis-Log-t2852.html
Save all logs and results
Then head over to: http://www.geekstogo...o-Here-f37.html
Start a new topic , include important information such as the types of infection you may come across (Since some staff are more familiar with certain infections, this will help get the best response.) ,

don't forget to give them a link to this topic: http://www.geekstogo...ml#entry1464848

Edited by Anthony19, 19 February 2009 - 01:31 AM.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Anthony19, a small amount of research can sometimes go a long way. The OP has already been certified clean of malware, and was sent here.

To the OP:

I have, after a good search, found your card in the support page of the UK Creative site, although you wouldn't know it by the link... :) I sure hope the link works:

Your card's support page

Clicking on the download button will take you here, where you need to agree to the terms before the download begins (just under 35MB).

Once you have the file downloaded onto your desktop, I would like for you to uninstall the soundcard drivers and programs from the Add/Remove Programs control panel applet. If it asks you to reboot, select no to reboot later, and repeat until all Creative software needed for this card is uninstalled.

Lastly, uninstall the device itself from Device Manager. To do this, right-click My Computer and select Manage. On the window that comes up, select Device Manager from the directory on the left. Expand Sound, video and game controllers, as this is where your card should be.

Right-click on the card and select to uninstall. Yes to reboot the computer.

Upon reboot, install the new drivers that you have downloaded, and reboot once again when this is finished.

Report back with any progress made.

Cheers

Troy