Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer speaker makes randon spontaneous farting sounds

• Please log in to reply

blavatsky3

blavatsky3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hi Troy,

I have the Audigy 2ZS not the Audigy 4 and I already have my original install disk. Can you please explain
why I need to download the Audigy 4 file ? Won't this conflict with my card?

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi again,

Well the links worked for me previously, but they aren't now. From what I remember, there were a number of Audigy cards covered within the single drivers download.

If you can find it again, I'd like you to uninstall and reinstall the card with the newest drivers, as explained above in post #15. If you can't find the download anymore, perhaps try it anyway, using your original drivers on the disc.

Cheers

Troy

yaya1956

yaya1956

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY SPEAKERS AND THE FARTING NOISE. NO ONE IS USING IT BUT IT SPONTANEOUSLY MAKES THOSE FARTING NOISES. I'VE CHECKED ALL THE SOUNDS ON MY WINDOWS AND THERE ARE NONE THAT HAVE THAT TYPE OF SOUND SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS MAKING IT DO THAT. IT STARTED ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO/. PLEASE ANY HELP WILL SURE BE APPRECIATED - YAYA