Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My cd drives are not working, please help

• Please log in to reply

bm318is

bm318is

• Pip
  • 8 posts
recently i have been noticing problems with my driver burners, it started to not read blank discs, so i thought the discs were no good, but still same probem. Here is my issue: both of my cd/dvd drives can't read any blank discs as of recently, i have changed the drives but i have the exact same problem. when i go into my computer and try to open the blank disc i get either please insert a disc or the drive is not accessible, incorrect function. Although both of my drives will play and read dvds, i'm not sure what the problem is. I have done nothing different on my computer such as install programs or uninstall, i have checked for malware/viruses and nothing of the sort. Any idea on what my problem might be?

Advertisements