Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

everytime i open my urls pops up an error!

• Please log in to reply

brady1988

brady1988

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
hey guys i was kinda pissed with this problem im gonna be brief on this, everytime i surf the internet and find something goor and interesting i just sabe my urls on my favorite folder or somewhere in my laptop so the thing then if im gonna try to open it it will say this take a look at this image:

Posted Image

So here how this happens, i open that url on my desktop right so then what will happen is that the system will pop up that message u can see it on that picture and then the url will open normally but the big deal here is that annoying message from my system everytime i try to open a different URL it will show me that image so im guessing that something is going on into my system rather than having a virus because i already checked that and my system is completely clear so can u help me out with this annoying message how can i stop that inmidiatly :) Please guys im beging u :) to help me out with this okay, thats all what i need to fix.

Thank u very much it'll be appreciate it if u can help me to fix this.
Have a nice day gentlemen. :)

Edited by brady1988, 18 February 2009 - 12:46 PM.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Administrator
  • 20,959 posts
  • MVP
You say you save them in your favorites folder or somewhere on your laptop. Why don't you just bookmark them in your browser? When you're on the page you want to save, just go to Favorites in the toolbar and save it there? Then when you want to go back to it you just go to your favorites in your browser and select it.

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
i could do that but the problem is that it never happened before u know what im saying there might be an error into my system or something like that besides if i do im gonna have to deactivate my ShadowUser Pro and restart my system and then save my urls into my favorites so i need to get another solution to this problem i appreciated ur help anyway tho thx. hope some else can help me thx. :)

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
can some one help me ! please im really concern about it. :)

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
no one else can help me please.

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
its been like 2 days since i asked for some help but no one has answered me yet .
can someone else help me please? i will really appreciate it