Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Different blue screen codes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Please help I know I got virus on pc and I posted in malware thread but didn't get answer maybe b/c I had no hijack this log present but I can't do anything from my pc until I figure out how to boot the thing up. Please help I can't even boot up in safemode, as soon as I think im getting in the blue screen comes up, and it keeps giving different codes every time. In normal start up I just keep getting black screen rolling over and over to no end.

Plz help me get booted up so I can work on fixing my pc, thank you very much for helping me. I have no system restore points other than from 2 days ago.

nevermind I'll follow the boot from xp cd info I just read. Can close, lock, delete this now, if I still have trouble i'll respond again.

Edited by internetgal, 19 February 2009 - 01:22 PM.