Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Flash Slideshow Software

• Please log in to reply

jc29ems

jc29ems

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
Hi All,
Looking for some recommendations on a good flash slideshow maker to add a slideshow into a website. I am looking for something either free or not to expensive (max $50). Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Google Search for free.

jc29ems

jc29ems

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Google Search for free.

Did that already and found several. Every program has its pros and cons. I was looking for some feedback from people on what they recommend. I am willing to pay some for something that works good but I am looking for suggestions on some programs people have had postive luck with.

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Well, I figured you could try the free stuff and make up your own mind as some of the free apps do very well. The ones that cost have their own pros/cons, but it would be hard to answer not knowing what and how you will be using the software.

Maybe someone will come along and give you a more definitive answer.