Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Site Build It (SBI)?

• Please log in to reply

countryboypride77

countryboypride77

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
I intend on starting my own business via the .com I'm not rushing into this...I'm first working to establish a workable Business Plan that I will eventually execute once I lose my cold feet and believe my Business Plan is workable. Seeing how I'm very new at this and through some pretty extensive research, I stumbled across a site called "Site Build It" or SBI...I went through the tutorials and they claim they have an awesome generator that knows how to produce traffic for you. I know running an online business should have traffic, VERY IMPORTANT, No Traffic = No Business.

So, I decided to switch my research up a bit to find bad marks against "Site Build It" I've tried adding keywords of "scam" "complaints", etc... to see if I could dig up dirt on them...I think I failed in that endeavor. I was just wondering if anybody had experience with them or any knowledge of them...

Basicly, for almost $300 a year, they claim to host your website for the year, domain name, generate traffic for your website, among many other things. I'm seriously pondering the notion of going with them...So, anybody who may have info or ideas Please share them with me.

Thanks in Advance! :)

Advertisements

Colin D

Colin D

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello Eric

There's 3 "elements" I'd like to cover in answer to your question about Site Build It!...

First: Site Build It is certainly for novices, but experienced web designers do actually also use SBI, with great results. You can use any HTML editor to create whatever design you like, and then you can upload your HTML (site) pages to SBI. One of the keys with SBI is that it's not about the site designing, or hosting, or whatever other techie issues - it's about having a site that's found on the web.

Second: Site Build It is in reality all about building a successful online business, and not (as I said above) about the site design, or hosting. Something you could also consider, Eric, is the full package you receive when you subscribe to Site Build It: training manual (text and video), all the tools needed to run an online business, very supportive forums, etc., etc.

Thirdly: There are now 3 options available to "do" Site Build It!... Do-it-yourself (SBI!), Teach-it-to-me (SBI! eLearning) or Do-it-for-me (SiteSell Services). As for SBI! being a scam, consider the fact that SBI! is offered in about 40 universities and colleges, all over the world.

Hope that helps.

Best regards.

Colin
http://www.eazigoal....lin-dunbar.html