Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trouble installing GoTrusted Security on my PC running Windows Vista 6

• Please log in to reply

winterlady

winterlady

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
[b Not sure? I wouldn't think so because I had read the special instructions for Vista 64 Bit users, that you had to follow slightly different instructions once it was downloaded, ran and the "G" appeared in the system tray and download a patch for it but it will not even let me get that far?? I am running Kaspersky Internet Security but it's not like I'm getting a warning from it. The GoTrusted Security I want to install is to block my IP address. I don't get it????? [/b]

Edited by winterlady, 21 February 2009 - 06:11 PM.

Advertisements

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
I just went thru similar challenges and ended up having to give up my Verizon Security Suite because it is not compatible with 64bit Vista. Could that be your issue also??

winterlady

winterlady

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Any suggestions for an IP Blocker that does work on Vista 64 Bit that you know of maybe??