Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Runtime Error Messages

• Please log in to reply

janlaree

janlaree

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
A Runtime error message pops up everytime I use the search option It displays:
A Runtime error message has occured Do you wish to debug? Than it gives a error number a different one each time and a different error message the last one I copied was: line 1892: null is null or not open. I try to go into internet options and check the disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and check the disable script debugging (other) and uncheck display a notifcation about Script errors and that did not work.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Search option where?

janlaree

janlaree

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Search option where?

Well, it was happening when I do a search in Internet Explorer seach bar. But I ran a program from Microsoft called Mr. Fix it and it seem to be okay now. Sorry it took me so long to respond. Thanks!

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
No problem :)
I'm glad, you got it sorted out.

Edited by Broni, 23 February 2009 - 11:25 AM.