Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Marine Park Empire

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
Hey just wondering if anybody else had the same problem. Im not sure why but my game doesn't start. I pretty much ran through everything i could. I updated drivers, well actually there were no need to update as I had the latest drivers, and Im just at a loss, for what could be leading to a crash. This is what windows vista returns to me when the program crashes (ie it never even starts up). Please note that the program also crashes in windows xp.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: mpe.exe
Application Version:
Application Timestamp: 43c86c8a
Fault Module Name: mpe.exe
Fault Module Version:
Fault Module Timestamp: 43c86c8a
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00fa0aad
OS Version: 6.0.6001.
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: fd00
Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Additional Information 3: fd00
Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

And here is the readme.html that came with the game, Ive read through all of it, and I have exhuasted Ideas as to what I could do to fix this problem

Attached Files

Edited by gr8joel, 22 February 2009 - 01:50 PM.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
Never Mind case closed :)

I got it to install on the xp machine. It was a matter of simply installing the latest version of DirectX 9.0c

Thanks for all the help from everyone.