Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

surround sound

• Please log in to reply

noobtech

noobtech

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
I reciently setup a new computer and i bought one of Logitech's surround sound speakers for it. The speakers didnt come with any installation disks and there isnt anythind to download off of their website. I set up the sound as surround sound through the audio options in windows as well as media player and still the front two speakers and subwoofer are the only speakers working. The to rear and i think the center dont work. Im lost. lol. Any ideas?

Advertisements

noobtech

noobtech

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
also i have 6 channel audio which is recommended for the speakers on my mother board.