Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Graphic Trouble with Warhammer DOW 2

• Please log in to reply

Josiah_vno

Josiah_vno

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I just bought warhammer DOW 2 and when i try to start it the whole screen moves up and i only see the bottom half of the screen and the top half is off the monitor.
I have the NVidia 8800gt with up to date drivers with a 24in westinghouse monitor running 1920x1200 res. Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisements

xBPM07x

xBPM07x

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
Great game, when we get this resolved hopefully we can play together :)

First off, please make sure your entire system meets the Dawn of War 2 requirements. Your video card does play an important role, but make sure your OS, RAM, CPU, etc. all have at least the minimum specifications noted here:

http://www.n4g.com/pc/News-255544.aspx

Josiah_vno

Josiah_vno

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Well i have the pentium Q9300 and 4gig of ddr3 ram so im pretty sure im ok in that area. but im having a few other problems with my computer so im going to bring it into a shop today see if the can sort it out.

xBPM07x

xBPM07x

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
Geeks 2 Go is a shop, but our work is free :) If you have the money to spend I guess you can if you want to play really fast, but otherwise I'm sure we can figure this out.