Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Problems

• Please log in to reply

Tyler C

Tyler C

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
I was trying to delete my video card drivers, so i could install an older version that would better suite its purposes and i deleted the nvidia drivers. When i restarted my computer, it wont let me connect to the internet. I was just wondering if it would be the drivers, or what could be the problem?

Also sometimes when i turn of my computer or restart it for that matter, the tower starts up and everything runs fine, but other times i do it, the tower starts up and then it says i get no signal to my monitor so i have to keep restarting it until i get a signal from the tower to the monitor. Anyone have any suggestions?

Advertisements

Tyler C

Tyler C

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I went to the little icon where it shows if it is connected to the internet or not and right clicked and hit repair, and it said it was unable to complete the repair because the "renewing your ip adress" action could not be completed.