Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN Trouble

• Please log in to reply

darrouken

darrouken

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Basically I wanted to download the latest MSN Messenger and went to download it. It was downloading smoothly until it got to 99% and froze i waited for 20mins until i thought screw it and cancelled the download, when i cancelled the download the window started not to respond so i clicked close and then clicked end now. It closed and i went to download it again and here's the problem it says i already have it installed and I don't!:) i checked add and remove and it wasn't there so i've been stressing for 2 hours now trying to fix this and i have no idea how to go about it. I would be much appreciated if someone could solve my problem.

Thanks a lot

Advertisements

darrouken

darrouken

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
also i forgot to mention i've tried system retore about 20 times and it won't let me. I think i'm pretty screwed.. :-(

Edited by darrouken, 24 February 2009 - 04:08 PM.