Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Clear Qam not working on my tv tuner...

• Please log in to reply

trnstar

trnstar

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
I bought a pci tv tuner at circut city and installed the included software, the sofware is Pinnacle TVC Pro 4 DD. I then found an update online to 4.94a and it says that it has clear qam support but when I scan for channels nothing shows up! Please help

Advertisements

trnstar

trnstar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
I guess I should include that I bought a 2 ghz splitter at best (worst) buy and I am splitting the cable signal going to the cable box.

Also I cannot get any digital channels either. I downloaded media portal and tried using that and it doesn't recieve digital or qam channels. I'm beginning to think its a signal problem except that the dvr is working fine and receives all channels normaly.

Edited by trnstar, 25 February 2009 - 08:52 AM.