Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Problem, Windowsclick.net, RegEdit/Folder Options/Display/Etc

• Please log in to reply

SoundHyp

SoundHyp

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've ran Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition, AVG Free Edition. The System Services Lockout (RegEdit, Folder Options, Etc) seems to be fixed and MBAM found Vundo and deleted that I have also ran ATF Cleaner and installed ERUNT as I was supposed to, and I have ran VundoFix I believe it was and it didn't find anything. I did a reboot and I show no signs of a virus except a few peculiar things. When I booted up I waited for about 6 minutes and the Explorer.exe never booted up after I logged in so I had to manually start that. The other thing is that I have no TCP/IP Protocols in my LAN Connection Properties. All it shows is Client for Microsoft Networks, Now if I click Install then back, Stuff pops up like my TCP/IP but I can't access the Properties on it. If I try to add a Protocol I get "Could not add the requested Component. The error is: The system cannot find the file specified." At one point in time the virus disabled my Key Ports, I could still access LAN but not the Internet, so I ran WinSockFix. That fixed the problem but I'm wondering if it had some Prolonged effect. I'm using my laptop at the moment and transferring the logs with a Flash Drive. I can do a clean install the option is available, I would just prefer not to have to do that. Thank you to whoever helps me.

Attached File  mbam_log_2009_02_25__16_39_16_.txt   1.18KB   105 downloads
Attached File  hijackthis.txt   4.77KB   89 downloads

Advertisements