Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Recieving more SPAM

• Please log in to reply

kent rogers

kent rogers

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I hope this is the correct topic to post this question to. I seem to be getting a lot more SPAM via my Outlook express email.

I just had a computer crash episode and now have everything back up and running, but I seem to be getting a lot of SPAM since getting back up.

I just now completed the "Malware removal" steps and apparently "only" had four infections that were removed successfully. (I guess that's not to bad) The problems were all from the same application as near as I can understand the report.

Will removing this malware help with the SPAM??? Is there some other tool I should download to help with the SPAM???

Thanks for any help...........................Kent

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Change your email address and give it out to nobody ever is the best SPAM prevention method going.