Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:54 AM
Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:30 PM
Can you please start up normally and get to the stage where you just have the wallpaper again?
- Once there follow through these steps:
- Press Ctrl + ALT + Delete and start the Task Manager
- On the Applications tab, click the New Task... button
- Then click Browse...
- Use the drop-down menu next to the text Files of type: and select All Files
- Now, locate to C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i368
- Find the file shdocvw
- Right-click shdocvw and select Copy
- Now locate to C:\WINDOWS\System32
- Right-click on an empty space there, and select Paste
- You're done, so you can just cancel your way out.
- Restart the computer for the changes to take effect
Post how it went!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users