Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Acid Pro 6 - changing instrument voices

• Please log in to reply

weirdduck88

weirdduck88

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I've connected my keyboard (Yamaha DGX-205) to my computer with a USB cable and it plays in Acid Pro just fine. I just don't know how to change the voice in Acid Pro so that it doesn't just play piano (ie. cello, drums, flute, etc.)

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

Advertisements

rxkevco

rxkevco

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
Hi there,
To be completly honest with you, you wont get many people on here that will be able to answer your question as its not a dedicated music recording forum.
Try one of the more dedicated forums like , home recording.com or studio central. These dedicated forums have sections all about midi and computer recording so you will find many, many people doing the same thing as yourself. Isnt there a forum for acid pro itself ? ? ?
You will find much more help in a different enviroment frequented by people just like yourself, , and pros with many years experience.

Good luck, , kev