Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Explorer 6 closes

• Please log in to reply

miszeewithkids!

miszeewithkids!

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
The other day I went to yahoo to play a game using IE6. IE advances pages until I get to the "click to continue" page when entering a game and then it closes down. It actually closed yesterday when I clicked on forums on this site. I can't seem to find rhyme or reason why it sometimes closes. At one point I was able to get into a game on yahoo but I constantly received an error that I could not enter a room.

I ran Malawarebyte's Anti-Malware and updated Windows XP with necessary updates then rebooted and tried again. Same problem.

Help me please ~

Advertisements

miszeewithkids!

miszeewithkids!

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
I tried to test my java but as soon as I click on "Do I have Java" at their site, IE closes.
I installed Firefox and tried to access yahoo games and java again, firefox closes