Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Which case should i get?

• Please log in to reply

tylerscool

tylerscool

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
I got between the Cooler Master Haf 932
Thermaltake Spedo Advance http://www.newegg.co...N82E16811133072

Coolermaster 840
Coolermaster 830

Also if you have any full atx cases between 150-250$ please tell me if there good

Advertisements

ChevyManUSA

ChevyManUSA

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I would suggest the Cooler Master HAF, very nice case and great for air flow.
I purchased (and use) the XCLIO wind tunnel (I bought it before I found the HAF) the case is okay, the blue lights were annoying and quickly replaced the factory case fans with one without lights and slightly quieter.

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Just wanted to recommend you look at some Lian Li Cases. Very Very Nice! Not just looks, but has sound dampening materials, removable motherboard trays, lots of room, etc. Has actual function! :)

Lian Li Cases on Newegg

Also, here some are on a different web site, where you actually get to choose if you want to add a side window, or top fans, etc.

Lian Li Mid-Towers

To see full towers, or their aluminum series, etc --Go to "Cases" on the left panel and then look for all the different kinds of lian li case types it gives you.

Good Luck! Picking out a case can be hard :)

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
My personal favorites at the moment are the Antec 900 or the Antec 900 Two. I haven't found many cases in their price range that move as much air across the platform as these cases do.