Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

my bro punched my laptop now it aint working, can you tell me whats wr

• Please log in to reply

stokie.dan

stokie.dan

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
ok yesturday i left my laptop with my bro, and cause its a slow one he started to get abit annoyed and he punched it in the bottom right of the laptop. the laptop is a toshiba satellite L300D-10Q. now it aint working and when i press the power button to turn it on it comes up with a screen saying... windows failed to start and a recent hardware or software change might have caused this with options saying load saying launch startup repair or start windows normally. when i do launch start-up repair it will load but b4 i can log any user on the screen goes grey and says the installed program cannot start. click ok to turn off the computer. if i click start windows normally it will load but again before i can log any user on a blue screen with loads of writing shows for like 0.3 secs and the laptop shuts down.

the laptop has windows vista.
and again it is a toshiba satellite pro L300D10Q

please could you help me find out whats gone wrong and what hes broke by punching it.

Advertisements