Free help from tech experts
Welcome to Geeks to Go forums. Create an account now to gain access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Best of all, registration and all assistance is 100% free! This message, and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign In Create Account

can't connect local area connection

• Please log in to reply

boygai

boygai

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i had my computer formatted and i am trying to connect to the internet for the first time. I am able to connect to wireless but not through the wire. When i open Network Connections i am able to just see Wireless Network Configuration and not the Local Area Configuration.

What steps must i do to have my computer recognize LAN?