Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help to make a web REVOLUTION

• Please log in to reply

grifo

grifo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) every day 34 000 childrens die for starvation and prevenibles dissis and is calculated that for the end of 2009 there will be 24 000 000 in forced prostitution all les dan 14 yers old so

could somebody tell my how can i make a web site of the higuest cualiti whit forum blog podcasts well hosted everyting but , whit out link my personal information to the web site beacouse i dont want politicians and their friends to know who i ambeacouse i love my life

honestly i know just a few things about conputation but i know a lot about wats going on in the illuminati agenda and i have a buch of information that i want the world to know please help

by the way im hipanofon thats why my ortografy maybe is funny

please show me everyting that may help my from software to all other web posibilitis that i may dont even know

thanks

Edited by grifo, 04 March 2009 - 02:05 PM.

Advertisements