Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't even post a log for hijackthis, I cant copy and paste it or

• Please log in to reply

Sweetart

Sweetart

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My computer has Xp and Internet Explorer. I've tried using Avast and Super Antispyware to cleanup my computer but I dont think it helped out much. As for Internet Explorer I cant access any toolbars at all. I cant dowload anything. Ive tried restoring my computer back and I can't really do that. I thought I would come here for help before restoring my computer to factory settings, which I really dont wanna do - I have too many things I dont wanna lose. I really appreciate any help I can get. Here is my Hijack This log. Thanks for any suggestions or help.

I can't even cut and paste my log from notepad or post an attachment.

Maybe I can email it from outlook because I cant add any attachments on hotmail.

Edited by Sweetart, 08 March 2009 - 07:01 PM.

Advertisements