Hmm ok. I once downloaded something that made my Vista Home Premium able to show Vista Ultimate Dreamscenes on the desktop. I think it was called VistaDreamsceneForNonUltimate or something like that. It had a batch file, and by reading through it, I saw it renamed and replaced 2 files. The first file was "C:\Windows\System32\En-US\Themecpl.dll.mui" and the other file was "C:\Windows\System32\Themecpl.dll".
The batch file renamed them to "*.original" and placed the modified versions of them into the equilivant folders. To fix it, I simply went to the folders (with ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS) and deleted those two files and renamed the original ones to their original names (file name WITHOUT ".original" attached to it).
A simple reboot made windows load up the correct files and thats how I did it
Cheers, don't mess with your system files unless you know what you do.. You might end up just like I did
Edited by helpme768, 17 March 2009 - 01:32 PM.