Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

excel spreadsheet malfunction

• Please log in to reply

nondaj

nondaj

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
I use excel spreadsheet all the time in my work. I collect statistics on my home computer and then need to send to my work computer. Have never had problem before with spread sheet by putting info into it, saving to desk top and then using from there to add information. Finally will send all to my work computer.

Suddenly when I try to save a spreadsheet and then open it to add information, all I get are the top and bottom tool bars and inbetween I just see my desktop. Have tried everything I can think of to remedy this to no avail.

Need help desperately as it is time to send my stats to my work computer but cannot do so. Can anyone advise what has happened here?!

Advertisements