Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Opinions

• Please log in to reply

chad.jordan93

chad.jordan93

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
I want to get your opinion on the system i will be soon building
here are the parts
1. Case- Power Up 5511 Silver ATX Mid-Tower Case with Clear Side, Front USB and Audio Ports and 450-Watt Power Supply

2. Motherboard-Biostar G31-M7 TE Intel G31 Socket 775 mATX MB w/VID SND LAN

3. CPU-Intel Celeron D 352 3.2GHz 533MHz 512KB Socket 775 CPU

4. RAM-OCZ SLI-Ready Dual Channel 4096MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz Memory (2x2048MB)

5. Hard Drive-Maxtor DiamondMax 11 500GB SATA/300 7200RPM 16MB Hard Drive

6. CD/DVD-Sony 20x SATA DVD+/-RW Double Layer DVD Burner - Serial ATA - AD-7200S (BLACK)

7. Other-Fan Masscool 120mm Sleeve Bearing Low Noise High Airflow DC Case Fan w/ 3+4pin Connectors (FD12025S1L3/4)

8. Masscool 8WT15-38 Socket 775 Aluminum Heat Sink & Fan to 3.6GHz

I would really like your help i just want to know if all these components will work together and if this build will be as fast as a modern day computer

Advertisements

Zinic

Zinic

• Pip
  • 4 posts
It would help out I bet if you added links to each of the items, like the one I did here. http://www.geekstogo...er-t231591.html

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
go here and see several different price point builds..these are good builds
The first thing you should know about this guide is that it's geared toward helping you select the parts for a home-built PC. If you're new to building your own systems and want a little extra help, our tutorial on how to build your own PC is a great place to start and a helpful complement to this guide...

you can't go wrong using the parts they recommend