Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Portals

• Please log in to reply

AQUA258

AQUA258

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
I have recently had a friend change the board of my site because he said the last one wasnt working right. we finally did this with me manually transfering every topic/post to the new board.

1. The last thing to do was the portal. That is now up but i find something is not right....e.g....The portal (in the acp/ portal) has a global announcement, obviously with settings....BUT....there is no table showing for it on the home page/ front.
2. The news table wont let me use more than 255 characters, even though it says no more than 600.

I need big tables/ table for writing that i wanted to add which Is off my old homepage.

Can anyone suggest diff portal i can use. one with no probs and thats compatable with my board.

I hope i have explained this right meaning so you can understand what i'm on about. Sorry, i'm not that clued on the programming side of things.

Can you please have a look.......sha dash n dash chi dot com

Thank you

Edited by AQUA258, 09 March 2009 - 08:57 PM.

Advertisements