Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

http://rl.webtracer.cc/-/?bayzm need help

• Please log in to reply

Achio

Achio

• Pip
  • 7 posts
When i start Internet explorer i get this massage "Canīt connect to server" and in the Adressbox http://rl.webtracer.cc/-/?bayzm is written, i tried to change it through Internet Alternatives but i didnīt work
Plz :tazz: me out iīd really appriciate it.

Advertisements

Kristy

Kristy

Visiting Consultant

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
Hi Achio,

Webtracer is an internet hijacker. This malware changes your Internet Explorer homepage to "webtracer.cc" , whenever you change your homepage back to your own site, it will change it to webtracer.cc immediately. Try following the steps here, and see if that helps out at all.

~Kristy

Achio

Achio

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Ive done all it says except for "Automatically try to unregister objects prior to deletion." in the Cleaning Engine, simply couldnt find it there but i could find all the rest. So... what now?
Thx for the help so far

Kristy

Kristy

Visiting Consultant

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
Go here, find the link to download HijackThis, download it, and do a system scan. Post your log here and I will have someone move this thread to the proper place. :tazz:

~Kristy